VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
19,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please be aware that some of these offers may merely be an attempt by marketers to get your e-mail address, home address, demographics, etc. I have personally taken advantage of several offers and have yet to see a noticeable increase in spam or junk mail. However, as they say, nothing is free. It is recommended that you check the site for a privacy policy to see how your information may be used. If at all possible use a 'disposable' or bogus e-mail address when taking advantage of these offers. If something doesn't seem right, avoid it. If they ask for more information than you feel comfortable giving, avoid it.

If you have questions or concerns about an offer please feel free to contact me.

If you take advantage of an offer please post a 'thanks' so that we know you found it useful. If you notice that a deal is 'dead' (no longer being offered) please make a post so that others will know. Also, if you send off for something and get it please post. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hey dude, thanks so much for this freebie area. You know me, the ultimate freebie man, I look forward to posting a lot of neat stuff and some good money making opportunities on here. I admit, I'll do anything for extra beer money. Right now I'm working hard towards a new digital camera before vacation. My gig this week, is performing in an online panel for.....get this...."men who like to sing"....I've never sang in my life, but I shall study up and master this panel so they invite me back in the future. I qualified by providing them info on how I like to participate in weekly Karoke events, choirs, and community plays.
I admit, I'm not right in the head, but I've yet to be busted
$60 for two hours of online chat with a moderator.

Whenever, I come across some unique stuff I will post in here and get you involved. If anyone has any questions, don't hesitate to ask....I might post a thread specifically relating to IT if folks are interested. They pay big...for example I was paid $50 for a 10 minute phone call on mainframes last week. So far this year, I've made close to $700 on IT related studies alone. One company just sent me a $100 Hertz rental car gift certificate thanking me for my efforts. That was a nice gesture, but I prefer cash...I liquidated the gc by selling it on ebay for $94. Its nothing but a big game and I like to PLAY!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.