VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Ly, a student of Mesa Community College.

I'm taking an English class about writing an argument as a research paper.

In my first report, there is a requirement that obtaining an interview for my project. Since time is constraint, I have contacted 2 nutritionists by email, but it seemed I have never got their answers during weekend.

I'm very happy when discovering this forum that might help me with my research paper in entire this semester.

Since an interview is asking and answering, I have 4 questions so far:

1. Do you think vegetarians are as healthy as people that eat meat in their daily meals?

2. Which one would you suggest, eating meat or meatless?

3. If there are people just can't avoid meat, and they are afraid of diseases such as heart attack..., what kind of meat would you recommend? Chicken or pork or beef or fish or something else?

4. Do you eat meat?

Thank you for taking your time.

I really appriciate any responses.

Plus, please leave me your real name and what you do so I can put it on my paper.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Mr.Sun, the materials you provied would be very helpful since I have to work with this project on entire semester.

Thanks Dace, you rescused my life. Could you please give me your real name (it's ok with only your first name) and what you do so I can put on my paper that is required by my instrustor. Otherwise, you can PM me, that would be more convinient to you.

I have some more questions, hope Dace can help me to expand the interview.

-As you said vegterians and vegans are healthier than meat-eaters, but most of meatless people often are skinnier than those who consume animal products because they cannot gain enough protein needed daily in just vegtables.

-If eating too much meat would be related in developing heart diseases, how about just eat a little to gain enough daily needed protein?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all who concerned to help me. Actually, I need a person that I can keep contact with to get through the interview with all my questions.

So who is interested in being interviewed, please leave me your name and what you do either here in this topic or PM me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Afterall, my final paper is due today.

Thanks all replying here. I have used your information for my paper.

I had Dave's answers in my very first report.

I found Carabdle's post is very helpful, especially he turned vegetarian in 1986, and I wrote it in my final paper.

Lani, yours also supports for my animal right part. Thank you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts