VeggieBoards banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thanks. I've been riding the stationary bike 10 min and doing about 20 in leg lifts and sit ups each day. I'm going to do this for a month and then increase it. I wish it wasn't so cold outside. Damn Alberta Clipper!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
MRB,

Do you have an exercise buddy? A lot of times its easier to keep at it if you have someone doing it with you to keep you accountable.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Nope...no buddy..I'm excercising at 6 in the morning. I found that I can't think of any excuses early in the morning like I can after work in the evening. I just do it and get it out of the way.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Ruthie,

That sounds like a good plan. My mom's best friend comes over to our house at 5:15 six days a week to exercise with her. I just can't drag myself out of bed that early, or I just might do it then, too.

·
Banned
10,763 Posts
Joe writes:

====================

Oprah Winfrey prepared for and ran a marathon. I believe that she and her trainer wrote a book on the subject. Might be worth reading. I think it is called Make the Connection.

================

I believe that Oprah Winfrey, with her production company , arranged for a stunt double, to run in the marathon, for her.

I want you to know that that was just a joke Joe, before you start using the search engines to find contradictory information.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts