VeggieBoards banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,587 Posts
Call me overly sentimental, but I thought that was really sweet, and I teared up a little.

Really though; nearly every pit bull I've had the pleasure of living with was always way nicer than "the other dog." Pit bulls are awesome. The most violent dog I've ever come across was a labrador.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Awww fadeaway, I wouldn't give that video a sad face. I thought it was inspirational. Loved the dog licking the cat.

I have an older friend who aquired a pit bull puppy a few months after his wife passed away, His daughters friend, who is a vet tech, found the dog wandering on the road. His daughter basically told him, this dog needs a home and you're taking her! That dog has been nothing but a blessing to B. I believe she really helped him to heal after his wife's passing.

·
Registered
10,324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowcone View Post

Call me overly sentimental, but I thought that was really sweet, and I teared up a little.
Yeah you are not alone in that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teresa View Post

Awww fadeaway, I wouldn't give that video a sad face. I thought it was inspirational. Loved the dog licking the cat.
Adorable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh James xVx View Post

Apparently I live in an area where people hate pitbulls so much they think it's okay to shoot one dead when you see it.
OMG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post

I thought it was sweet. It did a good job of showing the true pit bull.

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Awww, that was so adorable! Every pit bull I've ever known has been a sweetheart.

·
Registered
468 Posts
+1

prob my favorite breed. their only fault is that they're too loyal. you tell em to fight, they will. otherwise they remind me of golden retrievers how they are just everyone's friend and love attention.

need to move out of this place so I can get a dog.

·
Registered
178 Posts
::drops anchor::

OK, this is my favourite thread on VB so far.

I could blather on about how they are misunderstood. I could go on about how gentle and loving they are. I could even go on about BSL and the UK equivalent.

But it'd be like preaching to the choir.

I love pitbulls.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts