VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
2,081 Posts
You know what they say about a guy with a big car lacking elsewhere. Do you think the fact that they pierce their vehicles shows what a wuss they are?

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I don't know if I would piece my car. But I've been thinking of getting my house done for a while. Does anyone know if they do that?

If not I'll probably just get some tatts on my garage doors.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

I don't know if I would piece my car. But I've been thinking of getting my house done for a while. Does anyone know if they do that?

If not I'll probably just get some tatts on my garage doors.

11,550 Posts
i am disapointed that nobody made giant plastic nipples, eyebrows, or ears, and stuck them on their car, and pierced them... piercing the car itself seems a bit.....like it misses the point...?

hmmm.... disapointing that everyone seems to have the same rings in the same spot too. nobody got brave and peirced their exhaust pipe, spoiler, wing mirrors, or windscreen wipers, i see.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
is that....

yep we have a winner!

Finally something to top the-most-stupidest-thing-to-put-on-your-car record holder: "spinners".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.