VeggieBoards banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nope. But I'm freaking out because my first name is Laura and my middle name is Leigh (pronounced "Lee") and it's really weird to see your screen name! LOL.<br><br>
I did see "Dream Catcher" however...and taken in the right context, that movie is freaking hilarious....and very entertaining.<br><br>
Oh!...and suspenseful. I don't know how he could pull that off, but it's typical of the director. (can't remember his name right now). Just don't go in expecting it to be a masterpiece. With Stephen King movies, you never know really.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Yes LoraLee, I saw the movie Saturday and I loved it. I want to see it again as soon as it comes out on video!<br><br>
I like real to life type movies and that is exactly what it was. It could happen to any of us at any time.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just saw this movie tonight. And I found it to be great. Good actors in it and I think it showed a pretty accurate portrayal of certain aspects of each person. It's a reality movie about the importance of being who you are and being honest. Amazing concepts in this world of ours.<br><br><br><br>
Choi

·
Registered
178 Posts
I saw it last week and thought it was pretty good, but I might be biased because any movie where you stare at a hot guy for an hour and a half is usually pretty good to me..lol....I was disappointed that he had to do an "American" accent in the movie because for some reason I have this thing for accents, any guys with an accent is like 20 times cuter to me..lol...and I saw dreamcatcher and thought it was horrible after the first half, and even the first half wasn't that great. But don't trust my opnion on this one because I had been up for over 24 hours at that point, and even though I wasn't tired in the least bit that movie was putting me to sleep, and so during the end I was kinda like nodding through it..lol...so maybe I missed something that made it good..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts