VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not sure if this is the best place to post this...

Regardless of your personal feelings toward the organization, I would like to humbly ask you, my fellow VBers, to vote for my veterinarian, Barry, who is a finalist in PETA's Sexiest Vegetarian Over 50 contest.

Barry has been vegan since young adulthood and tirelessly promotes veganism and is an activist for animal rights issues. He is hoping to win this contest, not for the title, but as a platform to spread the word about the issues he is most passionate about, particularly the importance of spaying and neutering, and the benefits of a vegan lifestyle.

Barry is a vegan body-builder, and one of the most compassionate men I have ever known. He has been my animal's vet since I was a child, and he has ALWAYS done what is in the best interest of the animal, not what is most lucrative for his business. Aside from that, he is just a generally great guy, and a loving family man. So please vote, I am sure it would be greatly appreciated.

http://features.peta.org/petaprime/s...Finalists.aspx

Thanks all

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
I tried, but the say I have to give information to them in order to vote.
I don't want to be on PETA's mailing list.

but I did try.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatman View Post

I tried, but the say I have to give information to them in order to vote.
I don't want to be on PETA's mailing list.

but I did try.
I have a Yahoo email address that I only use for web sites that I don't want to hear from. So all the spam goes to that address, which I never check, instead of to my real email.

--Fromper

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
I dislike PETA so much that I won't sign up to vote for this, but I must admit some of them dudes look pretty damn hot for their age!

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fromper View Post

I have a Yahoo email address that I only use for web sites that I don't want to hear from. So all the spam goes to that address, which I never check, instead of to my real email.

--Fromper
I have a hotmail that I use for that purpose, but the bigger their email lists get the better chance they can make money selling it to other Vegan business.
I would be upset that I in anyway even generated 1 penny for them.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Must...... Keeeeeeep..... eeeeeeeeego.... innn.... check......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.