1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The same as the one from VegWeb,

If you have something good post it!!

I won a AFI cd last night! YAY

And 2 more days of school until the 2 week holidays!!

And then Easter camp is 9 days aways! YAY thats 4 days of camping in winter! SO MUCH FUN!

And i raised $101 for the famine! (its not that much.. but still it helps 1 persons life forever!!)

(famine= you starve yourself for 40hours and get people to sponsor you money for world vision!)

*DaNNy!*

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i just got a new neighbour hes a friend of ours that bought the house next door......well next door is like a km away

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Hm... not much good happened in my day. The 8th grade orchestra went to Orchestra Hall today, though... I guess that's good... but not too personal.

·
Registered
985 Posts
My baby's better! I'm going to see Ani Saturday! I got a letter in the mail from an old friend (from like 10 years ago!). How exciting! I won 3 cds that I just recieved in the mail (Ani's new one, Melissa Ferrick, and some chick I don't know or really like, but hey, it's FREE!)

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Awwww *sprout*. I hope that tomorrrow is better.

Well, my day was good because running is getting alot easier. I can go further faster and for a longer period of time now. That makes me happy.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I have a job interview this evening. If I get this, I can quit my 2 others and earn more then them both put together! woohoo!!!

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Hey snowbunny, I have new neighbors, too. Two houses down in a huge rambling farmhouse now live a man and his three children. Aww they're so cute! Allen is 6, Gretchen is 4, and Stephanie is 3, and I wish I had time to babysit them!

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I finally found some good news... I feel better, the flu is pretty much gone! *does the happy dance*

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
i finally discovered where all the freaks and wierdos go around here
and with a little luck i might get a job there *fingers crossed*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts