Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From urinary tract infections to too many b vitamins, pee can be a plethora of colors. So, what color has your pee been?

~Wonder

·
Registered
2,348 Posts

Mine changes colour depending on my mood.

This morning it was a medium amber which, according to my pee chart, indicates righteous indignation with just a tinge of malaise.

Cheers!

TJ

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
But, to give a serious answer to the question posed, my pee is most consistently a hyperintelligent shade of the colour blue.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

Mine changes colour depending on my mood.
That's cause you were born in the 70's.

Quote:
This morning it was a medium amber which, according to my pee chart, indicates righteous indignation with just a tinge of malaise.

Cheers!

TJ
Mine's generally clear because I'm addicted to liquids. The city has actually enlisted me to be the canary in case they ever spike our water supply. It's a great job. They gave me this little mirror I get to pick at all day.

Mine goes green the first time I pee after my multivitamin. And when I'm on vacation, it goes between light yellow and dark orange.

There was this one time I was at a party when I was like 9 and I drank like 50 Hi-C Ecto Cooler drink thingys and I pooped neon green. I wish I had a camera at the time. And then a couple years later I had some superman icecream (the really blue icecream) and I puked blue.

Hmmm... I think that's all the colors I've excreted.

~Wonder

·
Registered
2,511 Posts
Almost clear.

I've seen it neon yellow before.

When I eat beets I pee red (it also happened to my husband and he thought he was dying. I had to explain that it was just the beets.)

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
You look after you get up before you flush. It's like checking what's in the hankie after you blow your nose.

As for me clear when I forget my Bvitamins and bright yellow when I take my tablet.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidergrrl View Post

You look after you get up before you flush.
Yeah, but your results will be tainted by the water in the bowl and won't be a true representation of your pee colour.

I'm just waiting for someone to bring asparagus into the conversation.

11,550 Posts
i remember my dad telling me that when he was a little kid (probably about 8 or 9, in the 1940's, he nicked and ate some of his mums pills (nothing serious happened to him, thankfully) in the hope they were candy (still rationed due to the war). his pee went bright blue. poor confused niave dad thought he'd hit puberty, got his period, and was 'becoming a woman' or something to that effect. his mother did little to console him, lol. oh, the shame of it.

jeezycreezy- girls tell by looking, lol. easier if you don't have those loo-blu things, cos you can guess by looking in the water, but if you're bendy, and careful, you can see by other means, alledgedly.

found this: http://urology.stanford.edu/articles...mal_urine.html

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by compassionate1 View Post

My pee is consistently chartreuse colored. It's a very nice contrast to the white bowl.
Dude, that's awesome. You should install a black light in your bathroom.

~Wonder

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
PeePee Rainbows = originally proposed name of Barney the Dinosaur

jc..maybe girls just don't pee?

11,550 Posts
Quote:
jc..maybe girls just don't pee?
its a well known fact that we generally tend to visit bathrooms to chat, to look at ourselves in the mirror, and to get some peace and quiet/respite from the man-folk (lol ' 'manfolk') . otherwise, why would we often go in pairs?

1 - 20 of 53 Posts