VeggieBoards banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!
I lurked at Vegweb, but I guess I'll have to lurk here now! I'm a 23 year old female, anime and video game fan, vegetarian for 9 years, and I love to draw. I'm also learning Japanese (teaching myself).

Yoroshiku onegai shimasu.

·
Registered
7,895 Posts
I must say I am Not into the boys liking boys part of your statement but you could need to get hold of me please for the purpose of learning japanese if you would go for that, cheers & welcome... so Yeah I would love to hold a language conference with you if that sounds cool..... I know f-all really

but I could soon get back into learning Japanese if I tried, I'm sure of it..... Hope to hear from you soon okay!?!?!?

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Irrashai! (Hope I spelled that right!)

I swore I wasn't going to welcome people individually because I don't want to make anyone feel left out, but when I see the word "anime" I become very genki. XD

Poor Michael, the otaku are overrunning your board. *petpets Michael*

Anyway, welcome to VB! I hope you like it here. As I'm sure you can tell, I'm a great big geeky otaku, and I'm also trying to learn Japanese for the sole purpose of being able to watch raw anime. (And doramas. I love doramas.)

Eeeh, and I'm also a naughty yaoi and yuri fangirl. XD

^____^

Oh, Sasami, have you ever posted over at Blissforums?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Michael: Yes, more anime!
And nope, not from Canada...Ohio!

ceryna: Yay, another anime fan!
*is also a yaoi fangirl* A little shoujo ai is okay, but I'm not really a yuri fan. Yep, I post at the Blissforums...I haven't posted much lately there though. I'm Sasami_sama there.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts