VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.palmbeachpost.com/news/ne...s-1276511.html

I can't believe all the stupid comments on this article. Some good comments, but some really, really dumb ones. Apparently, some people see the fine for this as just another tax by the government.

Of course, the county commission hasn't decided on this yet. I'm glad there's already a law in place forbidding this practice during the heat of the day, but making it 24/7 would be great.

--Fromper

·
Registered
679 Posts
I think the IQ of the people living in Palm Beach County can be determined by their driving skills and stupid comments.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
i have to shake my head at some of those comments

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkwingDuckie View Post

I think the IQ of the people living in Palm Beach County can be determined by their driving skills and stupid comments.
it can be determined entirely on the length of time it takes to count votes and the number of improperly cast votes

·
Registered
679 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zirpkatze View Post

i have to shake my head at some of those comments

it can be determined entirely on the length of time it takes to count votes and the number of improperly cast votes
Haha... that reminds me:

Quote:
Dear Florida Lotto,
I know I chose the winning numbers for Wednesday's FL Lotto drawing. But upon further review, it appears the incorrect numbers appeared on my ticket. How could this happen? The root cause of this dilemma is the form I filled out to get my ticket. The form is very confusing. I thought I was choosing one set of numbers, (the winning numbers), when in reality I chose a completely different set of numbers. The numbers and boxes on the form are so close together, it's impossible to determine which box to fill in for which number.

I checked with at least 3,000 other people, and they all had the exact same problem. I'm sure if you review the form I filled out, it will become very clear that I'm entitled to the money from Wednesday's drawing.

Please reply with the date, time, and location, for me to collect the winnings due me.

Sincerely,
John Smith
West Palm Springs, Florida

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Voted in the poll to ban tethering. I can't believe people still do this to dogs...it's barbaric. Why even have a dog if you're just going to chain it up?

Me, I had a dog. Found that I didn't really like having a dog. Found another home for said dog. I didn't chain it up in the friggin' yard!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Quote:
  1. I for one have chained my dogs up for years and will continue to do so.The jack booted thugs of the PBC government have no say so in this!
  2. This is another regulation styled after the Chicago style BARAMA thug machine regime. Tell the people what to do,when to do it, or else!
  3. My dogs survive just fine in my yard chained up round the clock. They offer the protection that the PBSO fails to provide. Just try getting past my dogs.
  4. When are you liberal animal lovers going to realize that it is a dog for Pete's sake. They are on this earth for a purpose and that is to serve man. That is what my animals provide.
This man is VERY lucky I live in a different country.

Voted again, on my work computer. How is it 59% to 40% now? This should be a no brainer! Ugh...

·
Registered
679 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine View Post

I live in Palm Beach County but i'm going to go ahead and agree with you.
I grew up in Palm Beach Country (between the ages of 10 and 18) and my parents still live there. I learned to drive there so what does that say about my driving, lol?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.