VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can dogs use baby pacifiers? I mean I've been told it may give them crooked teeth but I'm not too worried about that. My baby (Poco) absolutely loves pacifiers. He used to take them from my baby cousin so I finally just bought him one. He actually walked around with it in his mouth all the time.

I used to take it away during the night because I always got scared he would tear it and choke on a piece of the rubber. Finally I got so paranoid I took it away all together but he really misses it. I tried looking it up in a book about Shih Tzus (his breed) and it didn't say anything but I did see some pictures of other Shih Tzus with pacifiers.

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
They may sell something like that designed for dogs that you wouldn't have to worry about being dangerous to him.

I doubt there is anything wrong with it, in fact, it may prevent your dog from sucking on a blanket or something else you wouldn't want destroyed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.