VeggieBoards banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Let no one accuse the NRA of shirking its duty. Freedom In Peril: Guarding the 2nd Amendment in the 21st Century, is a spectacularly beautiful graphic novel. Here, for example, is one of the biggest threats to the white suburban hunter: dirty hippies and their evil sidekicks: the dynamite-carrying owl, sinister pig, angry Wall Street bull, dire wolf, terror chicken and Land Lobster:"

http://www.wonkette.com/politics/nra...led-223889.php
LL

·
Registered
46 Posts
The title of the thread would make an awesome band name.

That aside this is pretty stupid but I'm willing to make the NRA's fears valid. Who wants to start the army up? We need a dirty hippie to start it off and have someone get a bull into the stock market.

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Lobsters with napalm pwns teh owls cuz day hav dem clawz!!

And while we are on the subject, someone should start and AR TERRORISTT111!!1 organization called Doves with Dynamite. Cause alliterations are fun.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Like someone commented there, the hippie looks good. The whole picture looks great, I think I'll have to save it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

Get the H**L out of my head you! That is exactly what I came here to say.
Too late I'm already in there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veggiejanie View Post

I shave my legs, thank you very much.
The hippie in the picture only looks like she's got a bit of stubble on. I'd say she was too busy burning down animal testing labs and slaughter houses with that container of gasoline to shave.

What I want to know is who the guy with the bat is supposed to be?

·
Registered
898 Posts
Hey, that could be me in that picture.
(except I shave my legs -at least, in the summer - and I am not a lesbian - did anyone else notice the mouseover?)! Maybe I should be a called a s-hippie!

An example of queenfluff's dream world - Owl's carrying Dynamite! (hopefully that will be dropped on certain people! har har!)

I am thinking the guy with the bat is a hippie too - He is holding dire wolf's lease...but apparently, hippie girl is a lesbian so it can't be her boyfriend.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gredge View Post

The hippie in the picture only looks like she's got a bit of stubble on. I'd say she was too busy burning down animal testing labs and slaughter houses with that container of gasoline to shave.
hehe good point!

Although I do quite a bit of activism myself and still manage to shave.

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like how the lobster has little frowning eyebrows over his tiny dot eyes. He's pissed off because somebody boiled him - now he's out for revenge! Pinch! Pinch!

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I find that to be an accurate depiction of an Abortionist Hairy Feminist.

And, frankly, if I was the chicken, that's where I'd be looking too.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
I find the lobster more of a depiction of the angry bald anarchist than a hairy feminist.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludi View Post

I like how the lobster has little frowning eyebrows over his tiny dot eyes. He's pissed off because somebody boiled him - now he's out for revenge! Pinch! Pinch!
I know! I am so waiting for the day when the animals revolt like this! Go get 'em Mr. Land Lobster! Grrr!!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Dyanmite Chicken has gathered together a willing miltia:

[attachment=5027:AngryLikeBull.jpg]

the angry bull

[attachment=5028:attack_lobster.jpg]

attack lobster

mr. pig bomb
LL
LL
LL

·
Registered
4,262 Posts
Yes! It's true! We have developed the ability to communicate with animals and have chosen the most terrifying species, such as owls and lobsters, to join our militia of dooooooooooom! Watch out, NRAites! Our chickens will topple the infrastructure of the country with their CLUCKS of HORROR!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts