41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberlily1983 View Post

Heeheehee.
I hope it's as clear to everyone else as it is to us that you're being sarcastic.

As for the problems you're talking about here, if you ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me.
I've suffered from depression and anxiety issues myself, so I know where you're coming from.
Thank you

·
Banned
841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberlily1983 View Post

Heeheehee.
I hope it's as clear to everyone else as it is to us that you're being sarcastic.

As for the problems you're talking about here, if you ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me.
I've suffered from depression and anxiety issues myself, so I know where you're coming from.
Same here, I also suffer from anxiety and my sleep patterns are screwed up, so I'm here too if you need anything.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Depending on how rigorous your exercise is, you may also take a look at if you are not eating enough. This may also contribute to your tiredness and mood issues -- yes, I know about this, I went through it the majority of my life. I realize this sounds backwards, but if your body thinks it's starving itself, you WILL NOT lose weight, you will gain it or stay steady. After increasing my calorie intake by 500 (to 2300-2400), I've lost 3lbs a week and I'm not overweight. I use MYPLATE to track calories.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would suggest that it could be an iron deficiency. I was found to be borderline anaemic by my doctors, and i was sleeping for about 12+ hours a day and still feeling exhausted. I was put on Iron tablets and feel great now.
Does St Johns Wort not help with your depression at all?
I hope you manage to get yourself sorted out.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claram View Post

I would suggest that it could be an iron deficiency. I was found to be borderline anaemic by my doctors, and i was sleeping for about 12+ hours a day and still feeling exhausted. I was put on Iron tablets and feel great now.
Does St Johns Wort not help with your depression at all?
I hope you manage to get yourself sorted out.
I'm trying to get to the doctor this week to get tested. It is entirely possible that I am anemic.

St. John's Wort doesn't help me at all. My psychologist even recommended it. She said it typically doesn't help with cases of major clinical depression, but it might be worth a shot.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by couverture View Post

Depending on how rigorous your exercise is, you may also take a look at if you are not eating enough. This may also contribute to your tiredness and mood issues -- yes, I know about this, I went through it the majority of my life. I realize this sounds backwards, but if your body thinks it's starving itself, you WILL NOT lose weight, you will gain it or stay steady. After increasing my calorie intake by 500 (to 2300-2400), I've lost 3lbs a week and I'm not overweight. I use MYPLATE to track calories.
That could be the problem too. Thank you for that recommendation, I will try the website.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts