VeggieBoards banner
21 - 40 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I often find I remember my dreams to some extent the next morning, but I usually forget them after a day or two. I'm not sure how deep a sleeper I am. I think I'm probably somewhere in between...

But I really should be getting to sleep now.
I'm going to blame my staying up late on Danielle and Mia, haha.

·
Banned
841 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberlily1983 View Post

I often find I remember my dreams to some extent the next morning, but I usually forget them after a day or two. I'm not sure how deep a sleeper I am. I think I'm probably somewhere in between...

But I really should be getting to sleep now.
I'm going to blame my staying up late on Danielle and Mia, haha.
We corrupted Kim? Awesome!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Wait a minute. Corrupted me? Mmm, I don't think so.

Haha, you've just figured out that I can easily be tempted to stay up way past my bedtime.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Hmmm, Skype doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, either, and I really do need to get some sleep, so I'll say good-night to you on here, haha.
Was fun chatting with you girls, though!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I've been forcing myself to get up earlier, but I'm still sleepy all day. I haven't been able to make a doctor's appointment bc I'm having car trouble.

Thanks for asking

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
Don't know. That's why I'm going to the doctor. I'm going to get tested for all that stuff to see what's going wrong.

Honestly, I think I'm depressed. I've been very cranky and irritable lately. I also have no motivation. I guess I'll just have to ride it out and be conscious of it.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floridaisa View Post

why don't you try kava kava or st john's wort?
I actually have major clinical depression. I have a prescription for an anti-depressant, but I haven't been taking it because the side-affects are crummy (overeating, low sex-drive, etc). But I may start taking it again because they are the same symptoms of my depression, apparently. I don't know. I HATE taking medications, and I told myself that I didn't need to take it because I wasn't suicidal and could function just fine. But at this point it may be necessary.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
Quote:

can you take it for a little while until you're better or is it forever?
I've had this since I was a little kid.
I didn't get diagnosed until I was in high school, but most likely I will be dealing with this for the rest of my life.

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Quote:

you're not feeling well now so you may just want to give it another go. there is new stuff out that doesn't mess around with your sex drive. you may want to talk with your dr.
You're right.
I appreciate your input.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

STOP with the off-topic discussions on my thread. It's so annoying.
Heeheehee.
I hope it's as clear to everyone else as it is to us that you're being sarcastic.

As for the problems you're talking about here, if you ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me.
I've suffered from depression and anxiety issues myself, so I know where you're coming from.

21 - 40 of 46 Posts