VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

Are dreams an indicator that you are getting deeper REM sleep? Because I dream every night.
I think so.

Having trouble losing weight is pretty common. You sound like you're fairly active. Have you tried counting calories? I don't need to do it as a vegan anymore, but I found it quite helpful when I was vegetarian. As for the sleep thing, there's definitely something weird going on there, hope you figure out what's causing it.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I often find I remember my dreams to some extent the next morning, but I usually forget them after a day or two. I'm not sure how deep a sleeper I am. I think I'm probably somewhere in between...

But I really should be getting to sleep now.
I'm going to blame my staying up late on Danielle and Mia, haha.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Wait a minute. Corrupted me? Mmm, I don't think so.

Haha, you've just figured out that I can easily be tempted to stay up way past my bedtime.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Hmmm, Skype doesn't seem to be working for me at the moment, either, and I really do need to get some sleep, so I'll say good-night to you on here, haha.
Was fun chatting with you girls, though!

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sequoia View Post

STOP with the off-topic discussions on my thread. It's so annoying.
Heeheehee.
I hope it's as clear to everyone else as it is to us that you're being sarcastic.

As for the problems you're talking about here, if you ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me.
I've suffered from depression and anxiety issues myself, so I know where you're coming from.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts