VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to share my recent (and great!) experience with Organix South Neem Soap.

I just bought some of the this soap on a recent trip to California and I have been using it to get rid of a weird rash on the skin that wouldn't stay gone.

This soap worked wonders! Not only is the weird rash gone and staying gone but I got a super nasty sunburn on my tum-tum this past summer and I still had redness and marks from it - until I used this soap! The skin is looking and feeling much nicer now. I have very white skin so the red blotches can look eww.

Next I want to try their lotions..esp the Aloe Vera and Neem since I am going to Florida at the end of the month and will probably burn more.

I wish they sold this near me but at least I can buy it online.

Neem is supposed to be excellent for your hair too - supposed to help grow new hair - might try the shampoo too!

http://www.organixsouth.com/

·
Registered
0 Posts
yes, i have tried the pill and the soap.

I have used the complexion soap but i didnt use it long enough to say that it worked great.

I also have their neem oil... but have been scared to use it. I heard from workers who use the oil is great for facial skin.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
I have some pure neem oil (different company). It has a very pungant smell. I only bought a small sample and b/c of the smell haven't used it yet.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trueveggie14 View Post

I have some pure neem oil (different company). It has a very pungant smell. I only bought a small sample and b/c of the smell haven't used it yet.
I have some of that too by a different company. I pretty much couldn't use it because I couldn't stand the smell of it. The soap by this company has other oils in it so it smells very nice.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Thanks, I've never used neem oil products either because of the smell but the Organix South products sound like they'd smell nice. I'll look for them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts