VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I originally posted this on Vege Discussion, but that may have been the wrong place. So I am placing it here as well...

Hi all!

I wondered if anyone has ever ordered from May Wah's. If you are unaware here is the link. http://www.vegieworld.com/cart/index.asp

I hear their stuff is great, but there are shipping rules when ordering for personal use and you need it delivered. You have to buy $50.00 worth (which should not be a problem for me) and they deliver UPS like next day. I wonder though if UPS leaves it on your porch or how does it work?

So what I am asking is if anyone has ordered from them before could you please share your experience so I am not so trepidatious? Also, if you have any items you would personally recommend, that would be welcome as well.

Thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I have never ordered from there, but you should be able to email them and ask them your questions about shipping. Everytime I ordered from a vegan foos shop, UPS has left it on my porch.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Go to their site and click on Frozen, then click on page #15. The Vegetarian Citrus Spare Ribs in the green package are excellent. Everything by that brand is great. There is only Chinese written on the front of the package. The company name Chin Hsin is on the back. I used to shop at their store when I lived in Manahattan.

But these foods are easily found in the freezer aisle of Asian grocery stores for about $3.79 or so.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts