Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

· Registered
2,916 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelle View Post

[see JezzyCreezy's [sic] post also]
I don't do this very often, but if I could take back what I said I would. Barry seems like a great guy and I was being an ass in trying to make the point that a more succinct, less salespitchy tack might have garnered more interest, but what the hell do I know? Sorry Barry.

· Registered
7,898 Posts
I never said I thought "Barry the Person" was a ******* or anything. I just said he was spamming and his sales pitch was a bit full on.

Seems like I landed in oversensitive city here.

· Registered
7,898 Posts
Just thought I'd quote your signature WR because it's a good one

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

· Registered
238,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Wow, how old are we here? Some people need to grow up.

I hope Barry comes back, he's a great guy and brings alot to the board.

Some people are just rude.

Pixelle, with the deff. of spam..how can you exactly..have an opinion on it? You didn't make up the word..if you misuse a word you didn't make up..then it's not really opinion..you're wrong..get over it. Not your board, not your place to decide what's apporiate.

Oh, and you don't have to have the last word. Which is what it seems you are trying to do. The mods already decided they werent going to delete the post or whatever. Barry has already taken a break from this board (which I hope isn't a long break). Drop it. Move on with life.

kthx.

· Registered
238,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
Ya, what the way I said what I said was worded weird, but theres no doubt you got the over all meaning of my post.

It's great how thats the only thing you quoted, though.

I guess even you couldnt disagree with the rest.

· Registered
1,225 Posts
I dont think it was spam either, and I for one am very sorry to see Barry go. He always has positive helpful information in his posts, he is never negative, always upbeat and helpful for people.

· Registered
29,962 Posts
Closing this thread, since the op has chosen to leave.

· Registered
29,962 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

I don't do this very often, but if I could take back what I said I would. Barry seems like a great guy and I was being an ass in trying to make the point that a more succinct, less salespitchy tack might have garnered more interest, but what the hell do I know? Sorry Barry.
jc..I should've said this in reference to your earlier post, but I understood that you meant it in a more gentle way (and I suspect Barry didn't take it too harshly either).

· Registered
12,384 Posts
In this thread, Barry was performing legitimate marketing as he is allowed to do on VB. He contributes to VB in many ways, and we allow him to advertise his site here since he advertises us. Barry does this through prior agreement with Michael. We tried to explain this in the thread, but rather than allowing Barry to continue his legitimate promotion, the thread erupted into debate. Since the purpose of this thread was not being met, it has been closed.

41 - 55 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.