VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here wear contact lenses? Do you order them online? I went searching for a few sites and most of their prices are way better than what I used to pay at a local store here. I have severe enough astigmatism, so I need the pricier toric lenses, which is why I'm looking to get a good deal. I can't buy too many boxes at a time, because my vision Rx changes every time I get my eyes examines, which is every 2 years.

I'd like to know which sites are the best for price, shipping, and of course, they would have to deliver to Canada.

Help?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sequoia, Thank you. I have found at least one website that had better prices than 1800contacts.com. Is there any particular reason other than price that you use them?

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
I used to buy torics from here: http://www.contactsamerica.com/. I used them even when we moved to the UK, as it was wayy cheap, but then I started running into customs troubles and all that nonsense.

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
I don't do contacts anymore, but I do buy my glasses online. I can't remember the canadian version of the site, but coastalcontacts.com will have good deals from time to time. I think the CA version might be Clearly Contacts? Sometimes there will be free/discounted glasses with purchase of contacts, too.

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
I get mine from visiondirect! So much cheaper than direct from the opticians (rip off.)

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melanie View Post

Sequoia, Thank you. I have found at least one website that had better prices than 1800contacts.com. Is there any particular reason other than price that you use them?
Quick delivery.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts