VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
4 to go. exam stuff.

but really, one class with a happy passing grade down, 4 to go. i gotta worry about two of them. egads.

enough of that. it's always nice when your professor emails you on a sunday night telling you your grade, so that you no longer must worry.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
FUG! You just reminded me! My presentation is NEXT WEEK! I'm terrified now....

Breathe slowly.... panic panic panic...

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heh, i'm the same way, actually...my mid terms are still sitting in my campus mail box because i have never opened it. lets hope there is nothing vitally important in there waiting for me.

i just have to get a c in everything ...normally i'd be cool with a d...but damn, it's gotta be a c!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
It's on representations of the wolf in American film... LOL That's my PhD topic actually. Obviously there's more to it than that though....

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hey, that's cool!

i need to start thining about my senior project. blehc...nah, i think i'll wait til the last minute for that thing too, ha!

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
eh, more or less, yeah. i think it may have to remotely related to your major, but i'm not exactly sure. i got plent of time. i'll probably just do something on veganism..that or the evil of dams. who knows!

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
Heehee. I read an interesting assignment by a girl obviously very passionate about vegetarianism... but unfortunately she didn't do a very good job in writing a formal referenced assignment! It was more of an emotional plea... so just make sure you don't get too emotional about it (I have the same prob with my topic, I sometimes get "evangelistic" according to my supervisor...

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ah yes...see, that was my fear with the presentation i had to do a couple weeks ago....but i warned them that i may get way into it , and when i did i just made myself cut off...it went really well though.

in high school, i did my senior paper on veganism - 20 freakin' pages of it! when most of my classmates were about 4. ha! wimps! but yeah, when you're passionate about something ..there ya go.

i'm pretty good about being neutral if i have to be, when writing though...it's tough...but i can do it.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
The funny thing with mine is I write something and think "that's not emotional" and then my supervisor says "this is too emotional!" ARGH! Not fair...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts