VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone watch this? I haven't hunted for it online yet, but I admit I've been intrigued since reading about it a few weeks ago. Wondering if others thought it was worth their time.

PS...please don't put spoilers in here.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I have set my DVR to record it (along with Grimm). I'm excited to watch it since I've always loved things related to fairy tales.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
Yep, I watched the pilot and was intrigued, so I think I'll continue watching. I especially like the actress (oops, can't remember her name) who plays the Evil Queen/Mayor of Storybrooke. She seems like a really, um, delicious villain to watch.

I'm going to check out the Grimm pilot tonight.

·
Registered
20,217 Posts
For those of you in the US who missed the pilot and are still interested in the series, ABC will rebroadcast the pilot at 7 pm tonight and then will air episode #2 at 8 pm.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I watched this, i thought the computer graphics were a little corny, but considering the budget, it probably is ok. =D By the end i was hooked though.

I loved grimm, that one hooked me right away.

·
Registered
7,014 Posts
Watched the pilot. I almost never follow new TV shows any more, but I might be curious enough to check it out on DVD next year, after the first season's over.

--Fromper

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Watched the pilot and really like the premise, hope it gets picked up for another season.

EDIT: Lana Parrilla was in Swingtown, a really good series that should have been renewed.

·
Registered
5,658 Posts
I am starting to like this show a lot more.
I think the first episode was a bit slow but it was probably just because they had to set the scene. The actress that plays Snow White is beautiful. I read on Wiki that she was a vegan at one point.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Watched a preview...didn't look like my thing exactly but because of the Lost connection I will download whatever is out this weekend and check it out.

·
Banned
3,131 Posts
I'm going to start watching this show, Grimm, and Terra Nova. I heard all those are great and expensive with computer effects so they sound good. I don't have a computer to catch up to any of them though

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.