VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
261 Posts
I agree with that, asha. I ALWAYS try my best not to hurt the bugs, inside or out. I'm always the one in class screamning not to kill the bee in the room while making up a paper cup quickly so I can catch it and let it out the window
(I've done that lotsa times). I don't see why people are so intent on killing bugs that aren't even bothering/hurting them! Like, once in one of my classes there was a moth caught in the blinds and a couple people were getting distracted by it. Someone raised their hand and asked the teacher if they could get up and kill it. The teacher said no, just pay attention, and he would kill the moth later...so when the bell rang I went by the curtain and waited a few seconds till the moth came near me, then put my hand over it and slid a sheet of paper between my hand and the window and let the moth free outside. Can you believe I got a detention for that?? It's especially shocking since just that class the teacher was going on and on how we need to respect life (I go to Catholic school). I guess that only applies to humans, of course?...!!

Cassie

·
Banned
261 Posts
Yeah, you should have seen the fuss I made when he told me I got a detention for that. Utterly unfair, but the teacher who gave me it think's he's God, or, at least, so holy and always correct that he's up there near him, so he didn't really care what I had to say. Oh well, I usually procrastinate to do homework till it's really late so I was kind of thankful I got an hour where I was made to do it anyways...detentions don't upset me.

Cassie

1 - 2 of 2 Posts