VeggieBoards banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There was this actress or some celebrety (Heidi Klone, spelling?) on Conan O'Brian show (repeat) and he mentioned (asked her about) that she was a vegetarian .... and she says "but I still like bacon" ????

What the hell?

At least Conan stopped her and went into a funny tirade about the wierdness of that contradiction .

Even so , she shouldnt be calling herself a vegetarian

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Hmm, not sure of the actress of any name like that... could it perhaps be the blonde model Heidi Klum (sounds like kloom).

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
Super-hot German idiot. Maybe she meant that she "likes" it, even though she doesn't eat it. Bacon was one of the last things to tempt me. Not that I ate it, but the smell drove me crazy for a long time after going vegan.

·
Registered
3,192 Posts
Well, I wouldn't call Heidi Klum an idiot. In fact, I'd argue she was smart enough to avoid the seedy side often associated with fashion modeling and became one of the biggest names in the business.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
"Heidi Klum"

----------------

Yeah I guess it was her ... tall skinny blonde with long blonde hair

"I feel like doing the string dance."

--------------------------

What's that ?

I've only started watching Conan recently ... a long time ago I just thought his show was average with that "sidekick" guy on it ... but Conan alone is hilarious IMHO

I thought it was quite funny how he sortof badgered her about liking bacon and being a vegetarian ... he did a better job of hastling her than most vegans would

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
The string dance is one of Conan's "things" that he does every so often. It's so dumb, but so funny. Keep watching for it.

stvspl: That's because my avatar IS Clay.
I would kill to see him on Conan.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
"The string dance is one of Conan's "things" that he does every so often."

I might have seen it but I haven't been watching too long.

Did you happen to see the entire episode done in clay-mation ... LOL ......I thought it was a gag and expected things to be back to normal once the first ad break was over ....... they had Mr T on that time (would have liked to have seen how Mr T looked now but he was clay :-( )

·
Registered
590 Posts
I remember that. She said she likes bacon and some other meat product, and she said since she's German she also sometimes eats the schnitzel stuff, but aside from all that she's vegetarian. Hmm..

·
Registered
0 Posts
She said, "I like to have a good Bratwurst time to time."

So she does it meat sometimes. But shouldn't be calling herself a f***in' vegetarian. She also said she just doesn't like chewing on meat... And bacon is more like chips to her.

I did like how Conan made fun of her contradiction though. haha.. I love Conan!
At least, with his little tirade, it (hopefully) helped people realize that vegetarians don't cheat.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts