VeggieBoards banner
101 - 103 of 103 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by remilard View Post

Because students and vegans are known for their opulence.
Moonlight is no pricier, and they serve meat too.

Quote:
Maybe it is a portland thing. If I go to a restaurant that serves, even a family restaurant like Chevy's, most people are drinking.
Maybe it is. When I've been to the Chevy's in Lynnwood I've not observed many people drinking, at least not in the dining area.

Discussion starter · #102 ·
I said something of an update after sweetest day on how SEVA was.

Well we ended up not going, and just ate lunch at the Whole Foods hot bar insted.

It was still really good though!

An autumn wild rice medly(w/ cranberries, walnuts,etc) with a side of cinimon baked sweet potatoes. For desert we had maple baked apples, that had a medly of things stuffed into them.

was vegan and yummy.

Macaroni Grill the night before was good too actualy. I had whole wheat penne with sun dried tomatoes,capers,artichokes, and broccoli, and a garlic olive oil sauce.

We split a venetian lemonade, and the peasent bread was just amazing.

much better experience then olive garden

^^ Oh, Macaroni Grill was so much better than Olive Garden. OG stinks

I loved that the waitress at Macaroni Grill was friendly and willing to check for me on what sauces did and did not have dairy in them. She didn't even ID me for the alcohol and although I am of age, I really do look about 16! Maybe it is because troub looks older.

101 - 103 of 103 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.