VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i called up my best friend from elementary school tonight. we haven't seen eachother since 6th grade. crazy stuff. middle school freaked me out and i became the quiet introvert and then switched to a private school. my two other good friends and my best friend became one happy group.

i have emailed J (the best friend) maybe twice in the past 5 years or so but that's the only contact we've had.

i was driving today and saw the pool we used to go and hence, thought, damn! i should call her! so i did and we're going to dinner next week. awsome! and she's still friends with the other two, so we're all going to get together. ten years since we've actually seen eachother...weird. i'm excited

ah, old friends. J and i were freakin inseperable all thru grade school...ah..happy memories!

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Sometimes its really fun to talk with people in our pasts. See how each of you have grown up and what you are doing now. Its a great idea. I haven't talked to my best friend in elementary school in years. I should look her up too. I hope you have a fun time next week.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Good for you! I hope you all have fun when you get together... take some pictures so you have more memories ok?

And if you don't mind me asking... what were the first few things you said to her when you called? Because I have been missing my best friend from high school really terribly lately and I have no freaking clue what to say if I end up deciding to call her. The last time I saw her she was having a hard time in her life and totally snapped at me .. so we haven't talked in about 3 years now.

PM me if you have time! Thanks

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we went out to dinner tonight. she looks the exact same as she did ten years ago! it was great to see her - ah,good times good times, heh. turns out we still have a lot in common even after ten years- pretty cool stuff! we'll probably go climbing soon - yeehaw!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.