VeggieBoards banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The B vitamin issue was nasty, but since I know now, hopefully it won't happen again. I have to say I'd rather be in bed a week sick with something else then in bed half of that time bleeding from my genitals.

Laying around bleeding just makes you feel so pwned.

I would rather be healthy, but I'm also willing to trade getting sick with something else besides genital bleeding if I have to.

Everything associated with gential bleeding makes me imagine pain and illness, even the wussy BC bleeding that isn't aggressive enough to make one really sick. It's like an animal that got beaten, make the association last long enough and the whip will be enough to make that animal whimper in pain. It makes me wonder if I'm really getting sick from it, or am getting sick because of a pacebo effect that I expect bleeding to cause illness. Logically I'm not losing enough blood to be a threat to my health.

I have the same random bleeding I always get, but at least without the more vbiolent bleeding episodes. I went off the pill for a few days.

I got sick? about half of the day and stayed in bed and the other half of the day I was ok and I could go do a massage.

Which was awesome because I only have two leasons left before my instructor moves away. I think I'm still failing the class, which is sad but at least I don't have to drop out like I have in the past anymore.

I might actually make some plans to umm...visit someone. Like in advance. Weirdness abounds.

·
Registered
321 Posts
When I was running 3 miles a day, 6 days a week, I never had my period. That lasted for about a year and a half. It was heaven, though I did eventually start to worry about becoming infertile.

Now, since I am injured and can't run anymore (not to mention FAT now), I have gotten my period (.) back. Can't say I enjoy it too much. I wouldn't even mind if i became infertile anyhow. I hate kids.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts