Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As most know a gathering is being planned for Ohio in the fall, so we need to get busy and pick dates..

the only planned event (as of now) is going to Cedar Point!

Only people who are planning to attend should vote.. thanks!

·
Registered
0 Posts
I voted September. October is crazy crowded to the point of not being able to get on the more popular coasters. October they do special stuff for Halloween, like haunted houses and such. Which is cool, don't get me wrong, be the park ends up being a mad house (more so than it is the rest of the year). Something to consider.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Wow, an Ohio gathering ... cool! I voted for Sept. 19-22. Is Cedar Point a fixed plan or are there going to be other options? I'm not a huge coaster fan, but I bet there'll be a kick-butt picnic no matter what else goes on!

·
Registered
348 Posts
Very cool! All my family lives in Ohio, and my brother's baby is due in September, so I'll be up that way anway around then!!

·
Registered
478 Posts
i wanna go for sure, but it doesn't really matter to me when it is because i'll be going to school .. so i'll only be able to be there for the weekend..

Ah .. if only i knew now when i'd be have any exams, then i could better vote for a date.. so - how long is this poll gonna be up for?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
I dont care,I MIGHT be able to get room discounts in Norwalk. Its a few minutes drive from C.P. My Dad lives there and gets me discounts when I visit. If your interested let me know as soon as possible.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
I voted October because I'm possibly going to be attending an anime convention in September, and I'd prefer to be able to do both.

Naturally, I'd choose a VB gathering over AWA. ^_~

Hm. If I do a VB Gathering in October, that'll give me a month before Nekocon in November...*thinku*

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
From what I hear, it's an awesome amusement park.

Rollercoasters! Yay!

Who's going to sit in the front car with me? XD

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JLRodgers

I hate amusement parks...
How can you hate amusement parks? It's just...unnatural.

*holds up a big clove of garlic and backs away from JL cautiously*

^o^

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Darn. So garlic isn't effective against JL.

*adds note to plan for world domination*

Actually, I love garlic too, but that's another thread, hehe.

I don't like the crowds and the lines, but I love the rides and games. ^^

What sort of experience was it, if you don't mind telling?

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
Had relatives that refused that made be be outside in the rain for 10 hours w/o coat. Got (walking) pneumonia, was throwing up constantly, but the still refused to get me to a doctor since I wasn't good enough for one (everyone else had a coat but me). And they forced me to go on rides to have "fun" while nausious.

Hated parks ever since.

But I have nothing against the parks themselves really, just don't care to ever go to them.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Yech. That sounds very unpleasant. ;-;

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by JLRodgers

I hate amusement parks...
i do too
i don't like giant man-made parks with millions of kids crying everywhere you look and parents pushing past you, scampering to find their children and clowns that get in your face and try to make balloon animals for you when you don't want one. i also prefer to have the contents of my breakfast stay inside of my stomach instead of on the ground next to me.

can we go to a turtle zoo instead? yay turtles!

1 - 20 of 144 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.