VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
What I don't understand is I read where he broke all the cages so they couldn't be used anymore. Where did she plan on keeping them?? some 60 grand in debt to the IRS don't sound like she can get new ones not to say how is she going to care(feed) them!! Poor animals! This just sucks all around!

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
Considering she was also an "owner", why wouldn't she be facing animal cruelty charge? I've heard of the deplorable conditions, she is just as guilty.

·
Banned
2,385 Posts
I feel kind of bad for her. I read somewhere she said that those animals were like children to her. so now she lost a husband and saw her "children" being killed and the 6 that are left taken away.

Don't get me wrong, I don't want her to get those animals, and it was very wrong to keep those animals at home. but even an ignorant person can have good intentions. I would blame her for it though if she had chosen to get those animals in the first place. but if it wasn't her decision and she didn't know better, thought her husband did the right thing and got attached to them, i do empathize

·
Premium Member
8,961 Posts
What I read was the husband initially got her two tiger cubs for her birthday.

Mothers who allow child abuse or endangerment to happen in their homes are quilty of complicity and failure to protect.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts