VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
ooooo she's so punk
she's just awful, i read in a mag once that she said that she was veggie, but liked the occasional hamburger and went hunting with her dad.
can you say duh? not to mention her music sucks

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It's something about a punk boy who likes a ballet girl but she rejects him because she worries what her friends may think, then he becomes rich and famous, and she realises she missed her chance.

Maybe they could call it "Gold-digg'n grrl".

·
Registered
985 Posts
I am pronouncing my love for you DannyKass for both this ~

Quote:
I hate generalizations that discriminate against me (Yes, i am selfish)

I am a teenager... is it an anthem.. No.. Its one of those songs like "wannabe by the spice girls" people like it, then they get incredibley sick of it. (id like to point out i dont like it, nor do i like her)

I seriously scream when he songs come on.. screams on pain. I cant stand her. People say she stands for individuality, yet why is she the cliched try-hard? She changes her looks all the time to fit in....
and that download...

God bless ya! We need more teenagers out there like you....

Have you ever heard Ani Difranco... judging by your views, you'd really like her.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
AHHH! Ani mentioned in the same post as Avril?!

*Spit spit*

Mind you I do own the Avril Lavigne Cd (gift) and It's funny...the first song is awesome and I found myself thinking "Well this is good" and then it gets whiny. VERY whiny.

Ani on the other hand...now she's amazing.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Ahhh, Ani's more than amazing.... more like a goddess.... *sigh*

and there are rumors that she's a honest to god vegetarian... not a hamburger lovin' one. YAY!

PS~ I mention Ani as much and as often as I can....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.