VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay.. I was just napping and I had a dream that those three guys were trying to talk my boyfriend into going to a bar. (Not my real boyfriend.. some made-up boyfriend for my dream.) I wanted to do something with him - don't remember what - and he really wanted to go to the bar. Hehe.

I hope I'm not the only one who has ever had this message board creep into a dream. Please tell me I'm not.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
i've had a couple of dreams about people i know on message boards. they're always really trippy!

i remember back in the VB version 1.0 days i dreamt that someone participating there (no longer with us) hunted me down and was trying to kill me in my house. it was terrifying!

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is creepy, K.

I once had a dream someone was going to come over and kill me if I didn't call him by a certain time. I was way out of it and kept knocking things down while I was looking for the phone. That dream sucked.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Marie,

Many of us have had VBers in our dreams. If you look in the Dream Diary thread, some of us posted about it, too.

·
Registered
7,691 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Verbivore

Hmm...what kind of bar, I wonder?

knowing those 3....

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
My dreams about vb almost never involve the people as real life figures. All the action in the dream happens online. So like I'll dream that I posted something stupid and I cant edit it or something, or that Tame said something mean and I'm mad, whatever. But I did have a couple dreams that I met Michael in real life.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Thalia

Tame said something mean and I'm mad
You mean that's only a dream?

·
Registered
10,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally posted by Max Power

HA! Zing!!!!

I had a dream once where I *WAS* VB. I also had a dream where Marie was hot. Oh wait, she is!
Oh jeez... Thank you. ~blushes~

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
Max,

How did you have a dream in which you were VB itself? Oh wait, I momentarily forgot you're studying philosophy. If anyone could conceive of becoming an entity such as VB, it would be you. I'm interested in hearing how that dream panned out.

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by skylark

How did you have a dream in which you were VB itself?
I'm always dreaming about being an inanimate object. Cars... Shoes... Hats... Small planets with crazy backwards laws of nature where people throw ducks at balloons and nothing is as it seems. Crazy stuff like that.

I tend to believe in the Freudian idea that the ego represses the true dream-image so what is left is not really the dream at all. I probably didn't really dream that I was an online community, but as you're all the first thing on my mind when I wake up at 2pm, I tend to think that is what I dreamed about.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by Thalia

But I did have a couple dreams that I met Michael in real life.
I had a dream that you two were dating, now it feels more like an omen. Hmm.

·
Banned
5,034 Posts
I had a [email protected] (sorry, I can't say that word (due to another web site forum)) the other night where I was in a dark room, sitting on a bed, and a rotting Zombie was coming to kill me. I was looking for an axe to defend myself, but soon realised the Zombie had it.

This has nothing to do with VB really, as no-one here is a Zombie who named that..... although I did mention my fascination and fear of Zombies recently.

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
Hell yea, I dream everyday about going to the bar...just haven't had the chance in a few YEARS!! Responsibilities I say, damn those things

1 - 20 of 25 Posts