VeggieBoards banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been going through all of my digital pictures today and noticed one of me blowing out a non-vegan birthday cake, just a month or so before going vegan.

anyway, I was wondering, what do you guys do/suggest I should do with this picture? I want to post pictures of me in my photobucket account, but I have mixed feelings.

even though it was taken before I went vegan and there's nothing that says "NON-VEGAN ALERT" in big letters, I'm unsure of what to do. (should I post it? I don't intend on deleting it forever, it's just what kinda message might that send to other people?)

thanks in advance for any feedback/suggestions/comments.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Unicorns rock! I say do it!

And you can post it but just use photoshop to write on the picture the date and write that it was Pre-Vegan days. I'm sure they will read the caption that's embedded in the picture and understand

·
Registered
3,984 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

As a vegan you should probably also destroy every picture ever taken of you where you said "cheese".
oooo lucky for us hard core baldies that never smile so as to look more hard core - we wont have that problem.

·
Registered
9,260 Posts
Post it. I'll tell them to slap some handcuffs on you and take you away. ("Book 'em, Sam!") I still wear my pre-vegan days leather belt. Yes, it's evidence that I was not always vegan, but I know I am a human being who strives each day to improve himself. I am rather proud that veganism is a decision I made.

·
Registered
1,182 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeezycreezy View Post

As a vegan you should probably also destroy every picture ever taken of you where you said "cheese".
Oh crap! I destroyed all the ones where I said "veal" but I didn't even think about the "cheese" ones.

goes to get the gasoline

~Wonder

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.