VeggieBoards banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i mean, New York, not nude dorks.

i'm going to NYC at the end of the week and am wondering if there is anything crucial that you fine folks would recommend i do/see.

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
canal street shopping? i don't think it's in season, but in the upper-right corner of CP there's often some really fun spanish-harlem spoccer going on. oh man... sunday morning? the times? everything with butter? the park? heaven... i'm jealous.

·
Registered
504 Posts
I pretty much only go there to eat, so all I can recommend are restaurants:

Red Bamboo (www.redbamboo-nyc.com) - their creole soul chicken sandwich is excellent. And so are their vegan desserts.

Kate's Corner (don't think they have a website) - their unturkey club is good, as is their vegan caeser salad.

Veg City Diner (www.vegcity.com) - I haven't had any real food there that I cared for too much, but their vegan desserts are outstanding, and they have a big selection.

·
Registered
12,282 Posts
I live in NY and I refuse to go see "ground zero." (there isn't actually anything to see anymore, its just an empty lot) I don't think it should be a spectical... anyway..

St Marks Place in the village for used CDs!! (and other oddities...)

·
Registered
2,304 Posts
I've never been, but if I ever go, I plan on eating at Moby's reastaurant. I think it's called Teany. 100% vegan and from what I hear, it's fabulous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.