VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so the intervention didnt go so well.

I am def going to go back to gym in the mornings, its the only thing that worked for me in the past get up in the morning first thing.

I really feel terrible to be so unhealthy and unfit.

The winter will not stop me. I know I would feel much better and my mood will improve.

So from Monday focus on exercise, green tea, low sugar and only drinking on special occasions. Booze really drains my energy.

I will keep posting my progress and some motivation will be appreciated.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I hear ya on the booze, I only drink on VERY special occasions (lol having kids really helped with that too!!) and I notice such a difference in how I feel all week. Its crazy. I have moments when I feel unfit and unhealthy and I have to just push through them and tell myself that I cant let that type of thinking win, I have to act to become more healthy and more fit. You can do this

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
good luck!

i don't drink. and it's been such a long time since i have that i find it weird to realize people still do. lol

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ Veganmama THANKS FOR The inspiration.

I went to my best friends bday party on saturday had one and half glasses of champers and one cocktail and it really effected me badly even with all the water in between. So now cutting it out will stick to my coke zero when going out.

I am also cutting back on caffeine, will have my wake up cup and then green tea.

@WonderRandy WELL DONE..

I made it to gym this morning and LOVED it. My whole being was shouting. yes thats what I am talking about.

Was awesome.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
just had my soya shake. eish, not so nice but have to drink it when exercising otherwise I can't keep it up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.