VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
are these(see pic bellow) vegetarian? my parents bought a bunch of nissin noodle thingys, tomato&basil, alfrado, and cheddar cheese. i know the alfrado and tomato are NOT vegetarian, but the cheese one has scrunched up ingredients, and i dont trust my knowledge on the ingdredients enough anyways so...anyone know?

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
You shouldn't eat them:
Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Vegetable Oil (Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean And Cottonseed Oil, Canola Oil), Whey, Salt, Nonfat Milk, Parmesan Cheese (Pasteurized Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Contains Less Than 2% Of Corn Syrup, Modified Food Starch, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes, -AR, Buttermilk Romano Cheese (Part-Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Monosodium Glutamate, Sodium Phosphate, Glucose, Silican Dioxide, Lactic Acid, -Lar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes), Citric Acid, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Autolyzed Yeast Extract, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Caseinate, Sodium Tripolyphosphates, Mono And Diglcyerides, Cream, Natural And Artificial Flavor, Butterfat, Polyglycerol Esters Of Fatty Acids, Tbhq (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, Beta Carotene Color, Vinegar, Egg White, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Carbonate, Sodium Alginate. Contains Wheat, Soybean, Egg And Milk. Manufactured In A Facility That Also Processes Tree Nuts.

It might be vegetarian but dunno. The enzymes in the cheese could be rennet they don't specify.

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post

thanks for the ingredients list

i think i'll just avoid eating it to be safe...saw some pictures online of it prepared and it doesnt look all that appetizing.
It's poison, I wouldn't eat it lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts