VeggieBoards banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi<br><br><br><br>
I have little green marks right in the centre of my nipples - you know how the nipple is made up of little dots? - well, I have one or two green dots - sounds weird, I know, but is it anything to worry about?<br><br><br><br>
Helen

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Hmm, that sounds rather odd. How green? If you have olive-toned skin (often seen in those of mediterranean and hispanic descent), and it's sort of an olivey green, then I'd imagine it's probably fine... just being your skin tone. If you have very fair or dark skin and the bumps are bright green, it might be something to have checked out. Or if there's any seeping of any sort.<br><br><br><br>
I'd say as long as you're not in any pain and there's no discharge, you're more than likely ok.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I know that if you have brown nipples, you can have some white dots... but I have never heard of green dots. I didnt read it on the internet, check with your doctor.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Have you always had them? If you have, it's probably nothing to worry about. If they appeared suddenly and there's any pain/discharge/any other symptoms that started when you noticed them, I'd definitly go to your doctor. If not it's probably safe to wait until your next normal visit & mention it then. If you really feel like there's something wrong, go a.s.a.p.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts