VeggieBoards banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,577 Posts
maybe that might appeal to some women but if I was single he would have lost me already. the idea of having to go back to read his blog everyday just to find out info about him is kind of boring.

11,550 Posts
yeah... might work, but until he lets on more than his age and height, i don't think there will be much interest. and i'd personally not be bothered to keep looking back in the hope that tomorrow, maybe i'll learn his shoe size.

although if he's a size 15.... you never know, lol.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixelle View Post

maybe that might appeal to some women but if I was single he would have lost me already. the idea of having to go back to read his blog everyday just to find out info about him is kind of boring.
Haha yeah... I like how he said "this should fun" or whatever. ...hmm not so much.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
manther\t: A male cougar, i.e., male + panther = manther. Single, usually divorced, and at a minimum 10 years older than a cougar.

·
Registered
15,684 Posts
41? I already know I'm not interested.

·
Registered
19,134 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapiwak View Post

It appears he is a vegetarian since he has a link to VeggieBoards
He's one of our very own VBers even.

·
Registered
6,902 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamJen View Post

He's one of our very own VBers even.
Well that makes it more interesting. I guess I'm not the perfect person for him, since I don't think I've received any PMs from him- whoever he is.

·
Registered
25,067 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by troub View Post

hey you found sevenseas blog, i was looking for that.
What the hell?

--

I bet a few weeks down the road something really nasty is revealed, the question of the day will be something like "how many people have I recently cut up with a rusty chainsaw? 4" (j/k)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts