VeggieBoards banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! I'm transitioning myself to eating a whole foods plant-based lifestyle, and it's been a rocky journey so far. I suspect I won't ever be truly 100% plant-based, because I still live with my parents and have encountered some health issues in the past whilst being vegan. However, I've been feeling great so far!

I have not met any vegans or vegan teens and would love to talk with some new people. :)

·
Vegan since 1991
3,665 Posts
Hi BenevolentCreature,

Welcome to the forum! Please be comfortable and get settled in - I think there are several vegetarian / vegan young people here.

What kinds of vegan dishes do you enjoy the most? Has your family become comfortable yet with your veganism?

As you find more and more vegan dishes that are really filling and satisfying for you, you will have an easier time going 100% vegan (if you want to). There's nothing nutritionally magical about meat, dairy, or eggs. Properly-planned vegan diets, supplemented with vitamin B12, are nutritionally-complete and healthy.

·
Vegan as f**k
2,228 Posts
Hi there and welcome to VB :)

·
Lifelong vegetarian
2,617 Posts
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

W e l c o m e

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
-
-
-
-
-
-

·
BritInMalaysia
1 Posts
Hey there! I'm transitioning myself to eating a whole foods plant-based lifestyle, and it's been a rocky journey so far. I suspect I won't ever be truly 100% plant-based, because I still live with my parents and have encountered some health issues in the past whilst being vegan. However, I've been feeling great so far!

I have not met any vegans or vegan teens and would love to talk with some new people. :)
Hi there :)
I am not a 'teen' haha But I do live in Malaysia. Originally from UK.
How are you finding being Vegan over here?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.