VeggieBoards banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im from the eastcoast in the u.s. and I just turned vegan and I need all the support I can get doing this, Ive slipped a little here and there, but I know Ill get the hang of it and will eventually get in the swing of things: )

·
Registered
1 Posts
hiya and welcome. I"m new on here myself, not exactly vegan but go back and forth a lot - can't quite go all the way. I think you'll get lotsa support on here though.<br><br>
I"m worried about your "anorexia" though - if that's accurate, then it's prolly a good idea to get support about that, no?

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Hi, good to meet you. You've already found a place to get some help (I saw your other posts), but please look after yourself, huh?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awww i am ty guys: )<br><br>
i love animals and i know ill eat now instead of freaking out, oh about the anorexia i go to a wonderful board that people are supportive and understanding i love it there, this board seems so nice, ty all for the welcome i cant wait to learn more....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i guess i put anorexia so people know i have an eating disorder so if my posts may sound weird about food they will know why how do u fill out profile?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts