VeggieBoards banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined a few days ago and from what I read here, ya'll are a pretty sophisticated group. I'm pretty impressed. And also humbled. I am not sure I'll ever become a full-fleged vegan because it is much more important to me to eat foods that are organic, grown near me, or grown by me. I am a memeber of a chicken co-op and these chickens are like pets to me. They are treated pretty well by about 30 people taking care of about 50 chickens. If we didn't eat their eggs, they would! I have been a vegetarian for about 5 years, though not always perfect. I did so simply because I have a very sensitive stomach and I found if I gave up meats, I suffered fewer symptoms. Now it feels so natural!. I have found that my food choices have greatly expanded rather than become more limited. Now, however, I don't really see meat as a food. Does everyone go through this eventually? Anyway, it is a pleasure to read your intellegent posts. It's nice to know there are more of you all out there. the only other veggie I know is my husband!

·
Registered
5,263 Posts
I've never being called sophisticated before . . . .

oh, right, the intelligent thing . . .

Welcome to VB! post near and far and have a good time!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts