VeggieBoards banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kim and I'm a proud wife and mother of three. I've been toying around with the idea of being a vegetarian for quite some time now, but have really given it serious thought lately. I mainly became interested in it because I wanted to take my health more seriously and I found that when I ate healthier (avoiding a lot of meat) I would feel SO much better. I have an aunt who has been a vegetarian for years and I was always curious about it. She used to own a health food store and is very knowledgable, one of her weak points was cooking a variety of meals. I don't think she cares one way or the other about seasonings and such, and is satisfied w/ just keeping it simple. She's very self-controlled (and a little eccentric, which I love...) and has very strong viewpoints about vegetarianism and I've always admired her for that. Well anyways, just wanted to say hello and I hope to gain a lot of insight on vegetarianism and how to cook a variety of delicious and healthy meals.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.