VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new which is probably why you are seeing this post

I call Qld, Australia home and am 29. I've been a part time vegetarian since I was 6 (my choice, I come from a family of meat eaters). Turned fulltime vegetarian at 18, went partially vegan (not sure a technical name for it), I ate honey and wore leather etc for nearly 2 years (that was more a lifestyle benefit for my daughter - I was breastfeeding her at the time and she couldn't tolerate dairy). After she weaned I became a Lacto pescatarian. And now I am partial vegan (still eating honey) so what do I call that type of vegan anyone know?

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
Welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss E View Post

I'm new which is probably why you are seeing this post

I call Qld, Australia home and am 29. I've been a part time vegetarian since I was 6 (my choice, I come from a family of meat eaters). Turned fulltime vegetarian at 18, went partially vegan (not sure a technical name for it), I ate honey and wore leather etc for nearly 2 years (that was more a lifestyle benefit for my daughter - I was breastfeeding her at the time and she couldn't tolerate dairy). After she weaned I became a Lacto pescatarian. And now I am partial vegan (still eating honey) so what do I call that type of vegan anyone know?
If you don't eat any animals, including fish, and you still consume honey you would be vegetarian. If you give up eating and using everything that comes from other living creatures you would be vegan.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts