VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi im tammy. me , my son and fiance just became vegetarians recently.
i used to be organic vegetarian for years but moved home to louisiana and started eating meat again due to various reasons.
luckily my fiance wanted to be vegetarian again, even though i rarely even ate meat but did sometimes.
so it was an easy switch for sure.

anyways now we buy as much organic as we can, for me and my son.
my fiance is still stuck in the whole processed food addiction o_O
i'm unsure how to stop it and am sick arguing over it so me and my son eat it moderately.

i wanted to see how do i find out of tony's cheese pizza is rennet free.
and also food club cheeses. i cant find anything online about it.

anyways sorry for the book lol.. hope to learn alot here b/c it's been awhile for me since i researched all this.

·
Registered
187 Posts
hi there Tammy! Sadly I'm not sure about the cheese. Perhaps look at their websites and see if they have a nutrition section or a downloadably .pdf that I sometimes see on websites.

Processed foods is hard to kick, for sure, but hopefully eventually, he's slowly eat less and less. you guys are already on a great path it seems. See you around!

·
Ankle Biter
9,333 Posts
Welcome to VB!

Just because you eat at the same time, you don't necessarily need to eat the same things. If you and your son want to eat healthier, do it! Make your meals as appetizing and flavorful as possible to tempt your fiance.

·
Registered
982 Posts
:Hi: Hello and welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppy View Post

Welcome to VB!

Just because you eat at the same time, you don't necessarily need to eat the same things. If you and your son want to eat healthier, do it! Make your meals as appetizing and flavorful as possible to tempt your fiance.
Poppy is right. It works! My husband is "omni" and our son and I are vegetarian. When we first moved in together, I started out cooking separate meals for each of us. He started to dig into the vegetarian dishes more and more. Now, he very occasionally eats meat at home and often complains when we eat out (he eats meat then) that the food is flavorless and unsatisfying. He's still somewhat convinced he needs meat, but he's slowly coming around.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts