VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 412 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
I have little experience with new zealand, though i have watched "Back of the Y: masterpiece television" and that's from new zealand, and it's crap but cool.

·
Registered
0 Posts
it's basically these guys who do all this weird stuff and antics and stunts, in a sort of 70's sleazy style (and not to be taken seriously). Their videos that they produced and made used to be shown on 'Space' over the last year or so.

Their website ... www.backofthey.co.nz

·
Registered
4,778 Posts
I just read an article about New Zealand. And now I'm contemplating to move there.

How cold does it get in the winter?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Depends... It doesnt snow in some regions.. but in some it occasionly does.

We seem to have rather well REALLY varried winters.. like some years (and this years supposed to be) its really freezing, but others its only mildy cold.

Danny

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Back of the Y is a really tacky TV show. They're showing it on MTV2 in England. It's crap, which is what makes it so good. The crapness makes it funny.

·
Registered
0 Posts
in the north island it only snow on the mountains and on the dessert road but not really around where people live

as for the south island i don't know as i have never been their but i will be going in august for a big protest outside a vivisection conference

·
Registered
0 Posts
It's brass monkeys in the South Island during winter, less so up Nelson way

I also think you'll find it is called the Desert Road, beautiful in winter

Are you an Aucklander HARD ?

·
Registered
0 Posts
We drove up the desert road last year.. When it was snowing hardcore!! It was kind of freaky.. But so beautiful!

And yay! Now 3 nzers!

Danny

1 - 20 of 412 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.