VeggieBoards banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
701 Posts
I'm in Southwestern CT, but thought I would say hi because I'm only a few miles away and visit frequently (westchester county & NYC)!

So, hi!

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
You'd think that there'd be at least a few New Yorkers in the audience, right? Maybe they're just being quiet... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... New Yorkers... Quiet?!?!?! GET IT?!?!?!

·
Registered
201 Posts
Max- I like your quote. I am FINISHED yes FINISHED, no more undergrad work for me. Though I start my Fellowship in one month so back to school real fast, but it is fun while it is lasting.

·
Banned
1,045 Posts
just sayin' hi to my neighbors, jersey guy here. i don't make it up to new york much though - the only state i dislike more than new jersey is new york
well, i guess it's just the city that makes me dislike it so

·
Banned
2,612 Posts
Quote:
Originally posted by RichBeBe

Though I start my Fellowship in one month so back to school real fast, but it is fun while it is lasting.
But congratulations are in order! Procuring a fellowship is great and I hope to luck my way into one next year. What are you studying now?

That reminds me, I've gotta change my quote - I actually finished one of the papers. The transworld identity paper is still in the works, though I got a 1-week extension

·
Registered
201 Posts
It is a paid program as a NYC Elementary School Teacher, where I am paid full salary, benefits and my Master's is paid in full.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I just left NYC for Colorado and I'm feelin' a little homesick. It just doesn't feel like home without police dogs on the train. Sigh.

(But I came here for mountains, and mountains I got!
Can't wait for summer. )

Hello New Yorkers! I hope you'll let me visit this board on occasion.

·
Registered
350 Posts
I lived in NYC for ten years before moving to my home town in MA. I still have to travel down there for business a couple of days every month or so.

I think I miss the food the most.

1 - 20 of 543 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.