VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I'm a police officer and a new vegan. I've been vegan for about 3 months. I was vegan for 2 years in the past and allowed mainstream diets to veer me from what I know is the best diet. I'm back on a vegan diet and extremely happy. I won't go away again.

I'm here because I have no veg friends or family. My husband, however is eating a lot more meat free lately and actually went to the grocery store last week and bought NO meat! this is a huge deal for him and I think eventually he'll be at least vegetarian. But I have no one to talk about and swap recipes or talk about the things that are important to me.

For most of the people in my world veganism is a fanatical practice. I'm looking forward to sharing some recipes and engaging in some convos!

·
Premium Member
16,664 Posts
Hi! Welcome to Veggieboards, you've come to the right place if you're looking for vegan friends

·
Give peas a chance
1,715 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
982 Posts
Hello and welcome! I think you'll find that a good lot of us are the only vegetarians we know... there's even a thread about it. You've come to a great place for support.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts