VeggieBoards banner

New Veggie from Devon, UK

651 views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  angie54321 
#1 ·
Hi All !
Nice to be here.
After months of thinking about it I finally went veggie two weeks ago. Was never a huge meat eater anyway but had also become increasingly troubled by the thought of eating meat and the treatment and welfare of the animals leading up to and including slaughter.
So here I am !
It's been great so far, am actually cooking decent food for once and discovering some wonderful recipes. Have felt a little lightheaded this past couple of days - any ideas what that could be or if it's even linked to my new way of eating ? Have also started to take a multi vitamin.
Looking forward to exploring the boards and 'meeting' everyone.
BW
Lisa

#6 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by belladonna68 View Post

Hi All !
Nice to be here.
After months of thinking about it I finally went veggie two weeks ago. Was never a huge meat eater anyway but had also become increasingly troubled by the thought of eating meat and the treatment and welfare of the animals leading up to and including slaughter.
So here I am !
It's been great so far, am actually cooking decent food for once and discovering some wonderful recipes. Have felt a little lightheaded this past couple of days - any ideas what that could be or if it's even linked to my new way of eating ? Have also started to take a multi vitamin.
Looking forward to exploring the boards and 'meeting' everyone.
BW
Lisa
Hi Lisa
welcome to veggieboards!
Re - your light-headedness, it might be unrelated - I get it occasionally because sometimes my blood pressure goes down into my boots for reasons that no doctor has ever discovered - but that's nothing to do with my veggieness.

Perhaps you could give us a brief outline of what you eating, and we can see if you are getting everything you need, dietary-wise.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.