VeggieBoards banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi! My name is AnnaBeth. I'm from small town Missouri, where everything that we do revolves around meal time. So, I have gained a lot of weight in the past few years. ONe of the things that I changed, and it caused me to gain weight....was giving up my healthy primarily vegan lifestyle.

Now...i want to fall back into that. I want to stop eating animal products all together.

I hope maybe I can gain support and stop the vicious cycle of eating I have pulled myself into. Though, I know it's going to be hard. Day 1 and I'm already starving...but it's all in my head.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Hello and welcome.

It's not easy losing weight especially if you cook a lot. I hope that you get some useful information on this site with your new food adventure.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can do it. Anything is possible and nothing impossible. I suggest meditations for making your conviction with your eating life style clear. Gaining control of the senses, is important for a life that has deep meaning within one self; yoga/meditation is one possible path.

·
Registered
6,609 Posts
Welcome, AnnaBeth!

Have you ever used a website like Sparkpeople.com to help you lose weight? It can help make sure you are eating the right number of calories and getting enough nutrients. It also forces you to start measuring your portions, which is so important when it comes to weight loss.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts