VeggieBoards banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Sara. I'm 18 years old and currently a freshman writing/English literature double major at a little liberal arts college in Wisconsin. I've been a vegetarian for two years, and finally decided to stop making excuses for myself and go vegan this week, something I had been wanting to do since I first went vegetarian. Being a vegan on a not-so-vegan-friendly college campus has been difficult, but I'm working with my school's food services and some other students to change that!

Aside from that, I'm a big literature nerd (hence the major) and I love music...all kinds, from classical to indie rock to folk to country to some rap, but Bright Eyes is probably my favorite band (a lot of people will hate on me for that, but I really love Oberst's lyrics). Art is one of my other passions--I love both the history and producing art myself. I'm a bit obsessed with the Italian Renaissance. I enjoy cooking a lot. I like to run, although injuries have made it so I can't do that much anymore.

I dunno what else to say. I'm just interested in talking to others with the same beliefs as mine in terms of animal rights and veganism!

·
Impeach the gangster
10,052 Posts
Welcome Sara. You're the third new member, recently joined, who's in Wisconsin. I'm starting to think there's hope for this place yet. It's hard to believe, what a mild winter we've had! And welcome.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts