VeggieBoards banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I'm a lover of food, nutrition, and all things health related. I'm currently in school for Holistic Nutrition and work as an Online Health and Wellness Coach. About two years ago through the guidance of a friend I started the process of becoming vegan because of numerous health reasons. It has helped me to heal in more ways than one, and has completely changed my life. I look forward to getting to know some fellow vegheads and share about my journey.

·
Vegan since 1991
3,667 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Lifelong vegetarian
2,617 Posts
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
:hi: W e l c o m e ! :hi:
:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
-
-
-
-
-
-

·
Love
55 Posts
Welcome Jen! :) I'm glad to hear that becoming vegan changed your life! It truely is an amazing thing! It really feels good mentally knowing you're not causing any harm to animals and that you're making the healthier choice by being vegan. It feels good physically too! Let's not forget all the wonderful fruits and vegetables we have access to, it's astonishing! All the nutrients, all the variety, all the flavors! It's great that you're studying holistic nutrition, that's a nice field to get involved in! I wish you good luck with becoming a nutritionist and I hope you enjoy it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.